Things To Consider Before Coming To Ridgeway Church:
Are you sick? If you are experiencing fever, a cough, shortness of breath or if you're not feeling well, please stay home and join us online.
Are you vulnerable? If you are considered at higher risk for COVID-19, we encourage you to stay home and join us online. View CDC guidelines on people at higher risk.
Have you traveled? Per the Wisconsin State Health Department recommendations, if you have returned from international travel or domestic travel from another state or county where there is sustained community transmission, please wait 14 days after your return (to ensure you are not sick) before coming to Ridgeway Church.
What To Expect:
As part of our phased reopening process, we will be functioning at 50% of our capacity to allow for proper social distancing. This will limit the number of people allowed in our building at one time, therefore we will be requiring registration for service. Please register HERE to secure your spot. Register yourself and any members of your family that will be attending with you, each week for service. While we are excited to welcome you back to church and wish we could give you a big hug, we will not be greeting you with hugs, high fives or handshakes for the time being. Please help us follow social distancing guidelines by doing the same.
The State of Wisconsin requires masks at all times when indoors. Please wear a mask while attending service. We will have masks available for anyone that doesn't have one.
Our Coffee Bar will be closed. You are welcome to bring in your own beverage with a lid, but please do not bring food into the building.
Ridgeway Kids is available in a limited capacity at this time.
• We offer our Ridgeway Kids program for all kids ages 3 to 7
• Our room capacity is 15 kids per room and kids 5 & up must wear a proper face covering (as directed by the state of Wisconsin)
• Kids 8 & up are welcome in our regular service and must stay with you throughout the entirety of service
• We have a Parents Room available for parents with children 0 to 3 years old that are unable to sit through service. Our church service will be streaming in the room, so you can still be a part of service while you care for your little one. Our Parents Room is located in the nursery room, near our main foyer (where our coffee bar usually is). Toys are not provided in the space, but feel free to bring your own.
There will be no supervised youth seating. Please keep all children under 18 with you at all times.
We are limiting access to parts of our building as a safety precaution. Bathrooms will be available if needed. Stalls and sinks will be limited in order to keep with social distancing requirements. All drinking fountains will be closed.
External doors will open 15 minutes before service.
Please enter the church building through the East Washington / Lexington entrance (directly across from Cress Funeral home). All other doors will be closed.*
Upon entrance, a greeter will check you in for service. In order to reserve your spot, please register HERE.
Hand sanitizer will be available for use as you enter the building.
As you enter the auditorium, a greeter will help you find a place to sit. Households should sit together in one row, but we ask that the 6 ft. social distancing rule be observed with non-family members.
Please do all talking before and after service outside the church building, and adhere to the 6ft social distancing guidelines.
*alternate entrance available for handicap accessibility
What We Are Doing:
- Proper sanitization is taking place throughout the building
- Adhere to social distancing
- No paper bulletins - download our free Ridgeway App for a digital bulletin
- No Coffee Bar
- Limited building access
- One building entrance / exit