Summer Camp '20
July 23-25, 2020
For middle & high school students
We’re packing our bags & heading back to Green Lake for our second annual Ridgeway Youth Summer Camp! Join us for 3 days of non-stop fun & adventure! Get competitive in tribal wars, enjoy the beautiful scenery of Green Lake & take part in activities like swimming, basketball, bonfires & much more! You’ll make memories, build friendships & have the opportunity to grow deeper in your faith through worship, teaching and small groups.
We believe that God wants to do something incredible in each of our lives at Summer Camp ‘20!
Lock in your spot for camp today & invite your friends to join you!
$100 per student
This price covers transportation, housing in bunk style cabins and 6 meals (Thursday lunch to Saturday breakfast).
Registration deadline is Wednesday, April 29th.
At the time of registrations, you can either pay in full or secure a spot with a $40 deposit and pay the remaining balance before camp.
If you’d like to set up a payment plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Camp '19 was a huge success!
Check out the recap below.
- Sleeping bag
- 3 days of clothes (at least one pair you don’t mind getting dirty)
- Close toed shoes
- Modest Swimsuit – If you’re not sure, bring a dark t-shirt to wear over your swimsuit
- Swimming towel
- Bible & notebook
- Water bottle
- $$ for Culver’s lunch on Saturday
We recommend that you do not bring valuables to camp. Any valuables brought will be the responsibility of the student who brings them.
- Q: Can my student go to Summer Camp if they are entering 6th grade in the Fall?
- A: Yes, students going onto 6th grade can be a part of Summer Camp & attend Youth throughout the summer.
- Q: Can my student bring electronic devices and valuable items to camp?
- A: We recommend that students do not bring valuables to camp, however any valuables brought will be the responsibility of the student who brings them. Ridgeway Church will not be held accountable for any lost or stolen items. Students are encouraged to put their devices away during times when they could be broken or lost.